Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Supposedly Good Friend

She used to be someone I knew well a decade ago but she wasn't a friend then. We crossed paths again after college and that's how I got to know her and gradually became a friend. We shared views and sometimes do clash but having built friendship with her has been a blessing. Years after, I ventured another career and we separated ways. For many years, I and my other close friends noticed that she's no longer available for us. We understand how busy her life is but can't grasp the thought why she can't even spare at least a little time for us.

It's her birthday today. I greeted her. I extended how much we wanted to see her. She replied, she's just busy and will make "bawi". Such stuff made me realized to write something about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment